Transfer to Mosquito River; Ski Loma del Diablo (1800m). Vertical gain: 1200m. Lodging at El Chaltén.
Transfer to Lago del Desierto. Ski Cerro Vespignani (2146m) or Cerro Crestón. Vertical gain:1500m. Lodging at El Chaltén.
Hike to Fitz Roy camp and approach the Frozen “Laguna de los Tres”. Ski at Glacier de los Tres in the afternoon, best views of Fitz Roy! Vertical Gain1300m Camp. Poincenot.
Ski Cerro Madsen (1806m) in the morning, with views of Fitz Roy & Glacier PIedras Blancas. Vertical Gain1000m. Return to El Chaltén late in the day. Lodging at El Chaltén.
The Itinerary can be modified and should be considered only as a guide. External factors such us the conditions of the snow or weather conditions could change the original plan, and your guide will have the criteria to change the program if he consider is necessary.
• Backpacks 30 and 60 liters
• Sleeping Bag and sleeping mattress*
• Head lamp
• Water bottle and small thermo flask
• Trekking shoes
• Merino or synthetic base layers
• Fleece 100 and wind stopper
• Down or synthetic hooded jacket
• 2 pairs of gloves
• Warm hut and buff
• Extra socks
• Waterproof pants and Jacket ( Gore-Tex)
• Lens and goggles
• Sun bloc & lip protection
• Ski touring set: Skis, skins, boots, and poles.
• Safety set: Shovel, beacon, probe*