Reception at Bariloche Airport and transfer to your Hotel. Briefing with your guide; equipment check and details of the program. Lodging at Bariloche.
Transfer to Catedral Ski Resort. Ski off-piste around Catedral mountain. Lodging at Bariloche.
Transfer to Catedral Ski Resort. We´ll take the lifts to reach the ridge of the mountain, and start our traverse to Frey Hut. Excellent views of Nahuel Huapi Lake and the surrounding mountains!
We´ll ski down the Van Titter valley, and then skin up to Refugio Frey. Lodging at Refugio Frey.
We have the entire day to go ski touring with a light pack, around the frozen “Laguna Toncek”, surrounded by granite towers. Slopes and chutes to choose according to snow and weather conditions.
Lodging at Refugio Frey.
Possible ski in the morning, and back to Catedral Ski area in the afternoon. Transfer back to Bariloche. Lodging at Bariloche.
Transfer to Airport. End of our services.
The Itinerary can be modified and should be considered only as a guide. External factors such us the conditions of the snow or weather conditions could change the original plan, and your Guide will have the criteria to change the program if he consider is necessary.
• Backpacks 30 and 45 liters
• Sleeping Bag
• Head lump
• Water bottle and small thermo flask
• Merino or synthetic base layers
• Polar 100 and wind stopper
• Down or synthetic hooded jacket
• 2 pairs of gloves
• Warm hut and buff
• Extra socks
• Waterproof pants and Jacket ( Gore-Tex)
• Lens and goggles • Sun bloc & lip protection
• Ski touring set: Skis, skins, boots, ski crampons, ski poles ( compressible ideal).
• Crampons & Ice Axe*
• Safety avalanche set: Shovel, beacon, probe*
• Helmet (optional)